* NETD <80 mK or 0.08ºC
* High-quality wide standard lens 32° x 23°: Wide viewing area, ideal for building performance work
* Integrated digital camera: With the testo 875-2, view both the digital and IR image simultaneously for faster and more reliable diagnosis of a measurement area.
* Auto Hot/Cold spot indicator
Automatically pinpoint the hottest and coldest spot of object or area and mark them in the thermal imager display
* Fine tuning, manual focus for sharp image resolution
* Temperature range -4 to +536°F
* Professional analysis software: included
* Intuitive menu structure with 5-way joystick control
* Telephoto lens (optional)
* Protective Lens (optional): A protective lens, made of germanium, is simple to attach to the lens protecting the valuable optics from dirt and scratches.
All imagers are delivered in a rugged case incl. pro software, SD card, USB cable, charger, Li-Ion rechargeable battery and tripod adapter.